As your prom night is fast approaching, it is time to shop for your dream dress! With the most popular trends of gowns, you can show off your ultimate style that’s made to turn heads. Your choices? We have it here!
One-shoulder Prom dresses in White
One of the top trends for 2014 is the one shoulder prom dress. The style creates a statuesque silhouette that flatters your curves and draws the eyes toward your features.
Opt for shorter length if you’re looking to showcase your long and leggy stems and play up your natural beauty. Here are few of your options of one-shoulder prom dress. Read on!
– White One-shoulder Organza Prom Dress. This sweet and sexy one-shoulder mini-length prom dress will make all eyes on you. Its ruched bodice features a one-shoulder neckline with shimmering beading embellishments most especially on the waist. The A-line skirt sways freely when you dance and the back zipper is made for easy off and on and secures the dress in place.
– Beaded White One-shoulder Prom Dress with Cutout Back. This elegant white dress has spectacular details that are sure to wow. The ruched sweetheart neckline is extremely flattering framed by gorgeous embellished straps. Make an entrance with its thigh-high slit, keeping the look sleek and feminine.
– One-shoulder Long Prom Dress with lace. An elegant long dress for prom featuring a ruched single strap bodice and a flirtatious side slit on the flowing A-line skirt. A touch of lace combines with flowing iridescent chiffon fabric gives this dress a flattering style.
White Strapless Prom Dresses 2014
A pretty strapless will showcase your beautiful features and are very popular for the coming season. This is a highly recommended if you’re looking for a sweet and demure style that highlights lovely, feminine qualities such as your shoulders and collarbone. You can also opt for a short strapless dress that shows off a bit more leg and if sleek and body-skimming is what you’re after. Below are two images to choose from!
– Short Strapless Sweetheart Corset Dress. Go for a classic prom dress style with an updated design in this sensational short ball gown. A sexy strapless corset style bodice flatters your figure and sparkling accents add a magical touch. The short A-line skirt is full and features a sheer overlay.
– Unique Sweetheart White Prom Dress with Asymmetrical Hem. Looking for a chic, fun, and flirty dress? This fabulous short strapless prom dress has all that and more. A stunning cocktail dress featuring a ruched strapless bodice with a modest sweetheart. The beaded waistband bright up the mid-section and a lace up back completes the overall look. This is really a sassy dress that every girl wants.
High to low White Prom Dresses 2014
Can’t decide if you want a long gown or a short prom dress? This high-low dress for prom let’s you have the best of both worlds. You can combine your fun and sassy side while having a more dramatic aura at the back if you’re in the mood to wear something reminiscent of a sweeping dress with slight train.
– Strapless White High-Low Dress. Go for glamour in your prom in this stunning high-low strapless dress. This features a pleated bodice with dazzling beaded accents cascading down the center. The front of the flowing layered skirt is cut high while the back falls beautifully to the floor. This dress is perfect for girls looking to be youthful and chic.
– White Strapless High-Low Sequin Dress. You’re runway-ready in this fabulous kind of dress. It has a touch of colorful sequin accents covering the slim-fitting bodice and continues to stream down the sexy high-low skirt giving the dress a fun and flirty style. This strapless sequin prom dress lets you showcase your legs paired with classy high heels.
Following the trends is not a cardinal rule in the fashion book. It’s still important to feel confident and comfortable in your beautiful prom dress. Hence, when gaining inspiration to fuel your shopping escapades, consider white prom dresses 2014 and determine which will complement your overall look!