Red prom dresses 2014 are your solution as time is fast approaching for you to sparkle the night away. Wearing elegant gown on your prom night is a must and a red prom dress will give you just that. You will surely look fab and a stunner with this bold and vibrant color.
Red Prom Dresses 2014
– Elegant Red Mermaid Sweetheart Prom Dress. This strapless, beaded sweetheart neckline dress emphasizes a woman’s curves in a sophisticated way. This gorgeous evening gown has soft ruching through the bodice. The court train-hemline skirt sweeps to the floor in soft material.
– Red Mermaid Sheath Ruffles Layered Ruched Decorate and Beading Prom Dress. The ruched bodice has a straight neckline. The floor-length skirt hugs your hips and flares out slightly from the knees in a pleated mermaid style. It highlights the draping layered tulle. This dramatic gown shows back featuring a corset-style closure that ensures a perfect fit.
– Beading Decorate Sweetheart Cute Red Short Prom Cocktail Dress. This dress is a combination of classic and modern style. It has a strapless sweetheart neckline bodice with pleats showing femininity. The beaded Chinese embroidery style adds charm while the skirt, made of several tiers of ruffled fabric, gives a great shape and allows for a beautiful silhouette. It also has a half-open back that will make you look sexy.
– Red Lace Short Front, Long Back Prom Dress. This prom dress looks short in front but long at the back. It features a sweetheart neckline, fitted bodice and high-low hemline. It’s fabulous hemline has scalloped lace detailing that leads elegantly into long train. It also comes with nude lining.
– High-low Red Ruched Prom Dress. With its fabulous strapless sweetheart neckline and wide waist band that contours your curve, the style definitely gives you a sassy look. The fabulous high-low prom dress has a ruching mini-skirt that adds another dimension of beauty. A zipper at the back completes the look.
Let your prom be a night to remember! You can certainly achieve that goal if you look perfect in your red prom dress 2014. But remember, you won’t nail it if you don’t have the confidence to ramp it.