If green is your color, how about considering green prom dresses 2014 for a night of glitz and glamour? Gear up girl as you match your make-up, accessories and shoes to your dress. Green also comes in many shades and is one of those rare colors that look good on just about everybody. What are the best green prom dresses then?
Green Prom Dresses 2014
– Asymmetric Formal Prom Dress with Train. A design that is sleek and sultry. This asymmetric formal dress is sure to turn heads. The top features a one-shoulder design accented with scattered embellishments and a diagonal neckline. An hourglass cut adds sensuality to this full-length cut while a train completes the stylish look.
– Enchanting A-line V-neck Chiffon Prom Dress. This bright green cocktail-length dress gives a nice mix of being graceful and smart. The beading top with spaghetti strap looks very cute and attractive, especially with the bared part, which adds a touch of fashionable tone. The chiffon dress goes perfectly with the well-built figure and the partly bared backless takes out a seductive looks.
– Strapless Embellished Evening Gown. This dress is strapless with fine sequins across the bust. It has an empire waist with a sweeping skirt. It has layers of sheer fabric that add dimension and movement. The gown is full-length.
– Goddess Beaded One-Shoulder Mesh Party Prom Dress. This lime green dress is a beaded one-shoulder strap with a sweetheart neckline and mesh tutu skirt. This short dress is a best choice for evening parties, prom, graduation and any special occasions where you want to feel the difference.
– Mesh One-shoulder Long Prom Dress. This elegant emerald dress is a Grecian inspired masterpiece that will make you look fabulous. The dramatic draping and stunning beaded appliqués along one shoulder strap. The high empire waist and ruched bust draws attention up to the sweetheart neckline and creates such a slimming figure.
Are you seeing yourself now in a stunning green prom dress 2014? That’s right girl! Take time to choose what style fits you. Remember, it is always worth the time and effort of making yourself look perfect for the night.