There is something alluring about the evening dresses that adorn shop windows these days.More alluring is the creativity that goes into designing them. Seeing the perfect bodied models fit them is the closest you will come to witnessing the pre-medieval art. They seem to come in every conceivable size and color.
More good news is in the knowledge that now is the best time to buy; most are going at 50% discount. It would be difficult remembering the last time there was such a slash on the prices. The other benefits remain the same; you get massive reduction in shipping costs and you are guaranteed that the dress shipped to you has undergone thorough quality checking.
These latest design evening dresses can’t have come at the most opportune time. Say you have a date where you really want to make a statement, but a look at your wardrobe leaves you in despair, worry not. These latest lines of designs are what catchy was coined for. Sassy, sexy and attractive, they most definitely will help you make the impression.
For evening occasions that demands the very best in fashion and attire, the new evening dresses lines highly recommended.
How to Choose Hairstyle According to Evening Dress?
Evening dresses are spectacular outfits for women. The fact that it is luxurious and extravagant, it should be matched up with the right hairstyle to complement the allure it brings. If you are about to attend a party or an evening masquerade, you should be well informed in styling your tresses. To get started, here are some of the helpful tips that will bring light to your fashion queries.
1. Lace Dress. When you are about to ramp the venue with an exquisite and elegant lace dress, you need to foster a sense of romance to make your entrance more convincing. One hairstyle that will work well with a lace evening dress is a loose wavy up-do.
2. Halter Evening Dress. You can get a little playful yet lovely with a fishtail or braided up-do. This is perfect for girls out there who have long tresses. Whenever this hairdo gets a little bit mess up, the more it becomes attractive and lovelier.
3. Mermaid Dress. The beauty of mermaids are only often heard on folk and fairy tales. Why don’t you put up a show of a lovely lady in your evening wear? With a mermaid dress matched up with a loose wavy hairstyle, you are well off to be one of the beauties in the night.
How to Select Shoes for Evening Dress?
Nowadays, fashion has set out a multitude of styles and alluring footwear. In view of this, women are burdened to pick up the right one simply because, almost everything is attractive. If you do not want to get into this dilemma especially when you are attending an evening party, you better do your homework ahead of time.
1. Choose Shoes that Complement Your Dress. Harmony is the basic principle in pairing up an outfit with a footwear. For this very reason, you should choose a pair of shoes that does not compete with your dress. Example of this is a silver shoe paired up with a white or pastel-colored evening dress.
2. Do Not Adhere to One Color. Simply because there should be harmony does not mean that you have to wear one color from head to toe.
3. Wear Platform Heels. If you are petite, you can take pride in wearing platform heels for the event. This can add inches to your actual height.
4. Comfort. The fact that you will be walking and standing here and there, you have to make sure that you are comfortable with your footwear.
Ideas for Evening Party Dresses According to Body Shapes
If you are planning to attend an evening party, probably there is a long list of must-wear outfits for that event. Although you have a long list, you cannot wear them all at once, but have to select only one that stands out among the rest. To narrow down your options, you better start with your body shape.
1. Slender. If you are skinny, selection can be a little difficult for you. Take note that you should select a dress that can add curves to your frame. Wear an evening dress that has layers and avoid baggy clothing.
2. Hourglass. For this body type, you can wear almost anything. Examples of these are mermaid and halter dress.
3. Apple. In this body type, the mid-section is the problem. With this, you can choose dresses that are free-flowing. Examples are dresses with an empire waist or higher waist line.
4. Pear. If you are in line with a pear-shape body, choose an evening dress that has a fitted top. Your other options are dresses that features an A-line skirt.
5. Busty. Evening gowns with gorgeous necklines are perfect for women who have fuller figure.
6. Petite. You have to look a bit taller when attending a party. In view of this, wear a dress that has an asymmetric hemline. You can also try out a shorter evening dress to make up for the trick.
Make-up Tips for Evening Party
If you want to look a million-dollar babe, you have to look at your best in the event. For this purpose, make-up application can accentuate your best assets and hide your imperfections. To be the “Belle” of the night, here are helpful and clever tips that you can use.
1. Decide on What You are Going to Wear. Your evening dress is a big factor in deciding on what make-up style to put up on your face. For this very reason, it is of utmost importance that you decide carefully on what to wear for an evening party.
2. Choose the Right Make-Up Products. You should take note that an evening party usually last longer than what you have expected. Since you will face the crowd and have some entertainment, you should not let time smudge on your masterpiece. With this, you have to buy make-up products that will keep up your beauty all throughout the event.
3. Wear the Make-Up. In wearing a make-up, there is no need for you to emphasize all your facial features. You can emphasize your eyes while playing a bit low on your other best assets.
How to Choose Evening Dress According to Skin Tone
Evening dresses are without a doubt glamorous and elegant. The gown can be truly dazzling and graceful if the wearer chooses the right dress color that suits her skin tone. Since there is a wide range of colors to choose from, you need to know the colors that you can wear and what shades to avoid.
1. Fair Skin Tone. Navy, green, pink, and black will look good on women who have fair skin tone. As for the colors that need to be avoided, these are orange and yellow.
2. Medium Skin Tone. If you possess a neutral color that is neither fair nor dark, you can benefit with your almost unlimited color options. Whether you wear the lighter or dark shades, it will still bring lovely results. Examples are burgundy, purple, aqua, and light plum.
3. Dark Skin Tone. Contrasting colors such as yellow, bronze, and copper will look best for women with dark skin tone. These set of colors will highlight your healthy skin and your best assets. More importantly in this skin tone, you have to avoid dark colors such as black and brown.
Choosing Perfect Short Evening Dresses
If you find yourself needing to go to a party or other event that requires formal wear you will want to check out short evening dresses for your fashion look. Evening dresses that are short are making a comeback all over the world. There are many different styles, fashions, and colors for you to choose from. Whatever your preference may be you will be able to find the perfect evening attire for your formal event.
What to Consider
When you want to buy an evening dress you will want to make sure that you take into consideration what the event is about. Here are some great questions to ask yourself before you purchase your evening gown.
– What type of formal party is it?
– Is there a theme?
– What color scheme do you want?
– What is your hairstyle for the night?
– Will you have to buy additional accessories?
– What is your budget?
Once you answer all of the above questions you can begin to search for the perfect dress for the party.
Where to Purchase Your Dress
There will be many locations where you can purchase your evening dress. Here are a few places that you can check for the perfect dress.
– Retail stores in your local area.
– Retail stores online.
– Discount stores in your local area.
– Discount stores online.
– Consignment shops.
– Borrowing from a friend or loved one.
Remember to take your time, consider all the above and you should have no trouble choosing perfect short evening dresses.