While Black Prom Dresses 2014 are not your typical prom gown, it can give you a classic elegance as you pause to the academe’s loaded year and play stealthy in partying your student hour. It also offers you power and dominance, and constant elite appeal among all others who feel pretty awesome with their light, colorful, cliché dresses. More so, your dress could never be out-of-style in its strong vibrant color keeping you on the spotlight during your night. Now, what are your options for black prom dress 2014? Let’s figure out!
– Beaded dress. Shine like your celebrity idol with a sparkling prom dress featuring a fascinating beaded upper and stunning low back with sweeping train. The fitted bodice is perfect with embedded crystals and beads that gleam with or without the spotlight.
– Ball gown. Rule the night with your two-tone sophisticated round dress occupying a three-person space of the dance floor, exaggerated with a strapless, floor-length pleated waistline and a lace-up back.
– Coctail dress. Stay pretty simple in your short tulle dress having a strapless, sweetheart neckline which frames the corset style and a sparkling bodice.
– Backless. Blow your friends head as you show off your shoulders down to your back with your long black, backless gown. A floor length skirt made of mesh and tulle, with the matching beadwork seen beneath the waistline will complement the fitted bodice.
– High slit. Mesmerize the crowd with the floor length chiffon skirt featuring a thigh high slit along the left leg to add a bit of flair. An intricate beadwork with a floral design will make you feel confident about your legs.
– Silky dress. Look ultimately awesome yet maintaining a professional air with the black shoulder sleek jersey dress with fully beaded asymmetrical bodice featuring a front side slit, open back, and dramatic jeweled straps across the back.
– Lace. Although deemed old-fashioned, a dress with lace will make perfect complements to illusion corsets or backs.
Now, it’s your time to shine. Make everyone turn heads as you enter the room with confidence in wearing your pick of black prom dresses 2014. Shine bright with or without the limelight!